Forum / NoMachine for Windows / NoMachine installation is automatically removed by AV / Reply To: NoMachine installation is automatically removed by AV
We aren’t able to reproduce your problem in our lab. Could you tell me more details, please?
1. Which version of NoMachine are you using? A full installation package name is enough.
2. Which version of Norton AV do you have installed?
In this link it tells you how to find the version:
3. Is your Norton AV set at the default configuration If not, what has changed?
4. Is there any clue as to which NoMachine file Norton AV treats as dangerous.
5. Which operating system do you have? (Windows XP, Windows Vista …; x64 or x32)
6. Could you export the Norton report and send to us please?
How to find the report: