Error: NX > 595 Server could not establish communication with local node

Forum / NoMachine for Windows / Error: NX > 595 Server could not establish communication with local node

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    zaiwei
    Participant

Hi, guys. I have a problem here with connecting NoMachine from my Macbook (ventura 13.6.3) to my Windows 10 Server  (Enterprise, version 10.0.19045). NoMachine on both server and my mac are 8.10.1

In the connection log ends, it ends up with: nx >595 Server could not establish communication with local node.

I tried other account and users on the Windows server PC, it does not work as well. I am sure that the macbook setting is fine cuz I can log in other Server PC in my lab.

Does someone know the problem?  The connection / session / settings are in attachments.

Thanks a lot in advance for helping

Britgirl
    Keymaster

Hi, can you send those multiple attachments as a zip (here)?

Out of interest have you tried connecting from the Windows machine to your Mac?

zaiwei
    Participant

Hi Britgirl,

Sorry that the files are not uploaded successfully. Here is the zipped file of the log I had.

Best,

Zaiwei

zaiwei
    Participant

I have not tried from my Windows machine to my Mac cuz I only have player on my macbook, not server. But if it could help, I am willing to install the server.

Britgirl
    Keymaster

Hi, thanks for the attachments. We need the server-side logs as well. You can extract them using the instructions here: https://kb.nomachine.com/DT07S00243

Send them to forum[at]nomachine[dot]com. Please use the title of this topic as the subject of your email. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Closed because the user did not provide further feedback. Please notify us if you confirm that it is resolved or open a new topic if you have the same problem.