Connecting to network folders

Forum / NoMachine for Windows / Connecting to network folders

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    harf4ng
    Participant

Hi,

On my remote computer, I have network drives, with letters like “S” for instance.

When I try to connect a drive to NoMachine, it does not see those drives, why? Is there a way to have NoMachine recon those drives? To transfer files I need that (oh and btw too bad NoMachine does not support copy/paste from remote to local computer as some other software)

Thanks

Britgirl
    Keymaster

Local drive, both ways, can be shared. See here: https://www.nomachine.com/accessing-files-on-local-or-remote-disk-drives

Is not currently possible to share Network drives within the session. We’re currently investigating whether it’s possible to add support for Network drives for a future version

NoMachine does not support copy/paste from remote to local computer as some other software

NoMachine does support copy/paste. Please provide details of what you are actually trying to copy and paste, OS and versions both sides, NoMachine products installed and steps to reproduce (i.e from what application to what local application). If you are trying to paste non-text content, e.g an image, this is planned.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.