Yes, this issue should be fixed in nomachine_4.2.22_1. Can you confirm that you have installed this version on both client and server machines? So that your Mac OS host is also running 4.2.22_1? If so, this is a new issue and something different than problem tracked by trouble report ‘TR04L04395’. It would be useful if you’d provide a little bit more info. To be precise:
1) OS (with version) of the client machine.
2) OS (with version) of the server machine.
3) Where is the printer attached physically.
4) Exact steps to reproduce the issue.
Also it would be helpful if you could send compressed $HOME/.nx directories both from client and server side after reproducing the problem. Please note, that before collecting the logs you should make sure that they are not deleted after session ends. To do so please:
– On server side edit the /usr/NX/etc/node.cfg file, uncomment the following key and set it to ‘0’:
– On client’s side, open the Player and go to ‘Prefferences’ -> ‘Appearance’ and check the “Don’t delete old log files on exit”.
The logs may be too big to attach them on forum. In that case please send them to issues[at]nomachine[dot]com