My name is Venu, I’m new to using No Machine, Recently I have updated my os to Ubuntu 22.04, which is causing problems, I was able to run Nx machine in the previous version of Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (I think), but now I’m not able to run it, whenever I run it, its successfully connecting to the remote desktop but showing blank page. And after sometime all my applications begin to crash. Can someone please help me in this regard.
1) NoMachine version 8.5.3 (local computer), the sever side is a High performance cluster
2) NoMachine Enterprise Client version 8.5.3. Other side is HPC based on Linux with centOS 7.9.2009
3) what I did is just an upgrade of the os
4)No error messages just blank screen, after connection
5) Client OS : Ubuntu 22.04
6) Server OS: cents 7.9.2009 based on Linux
7) mainly Chrome and rest all the applications follow and system hangs at client side.