Evaluating NoMachine Enterprise Cloud Server for an application integration, our current scenario is as follows:
1. User A is added to NoMachine CloudServer user db
2. User A enters <ip>:<port> of the NoMachine cloud server web app
3. User A is presented with the login screen of the cloud server web app
4. User A enters credentials, logs in successfully
5. What we want: User A is immediately redirected/connected to a Node
1. Is it possible to associate nodes to a given user or group?
2. Is it possible on User A’s login to immediately force them to connect to a node they are associated to?
i) can this be done to web sessions through custom scripts?