Error is 107

Forum / NoMachine for Windows / Error is 107

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cohesive
    Participant

Does anyone have a solution for the Error is 107 bug? I am trying to setup my Window 7 Pro 64bit machines with NoMachine but it’s failing with the 107 error every time. I just downloaded NoMachine from their website and installed it on several of my computers. I checked the firewall and made sure NoMachine was listed. The same error appears. I’m connecting between physical computers, not Virtual Machines.

reza
    Participant

We will need complete set of logs to investigate further. Please follow the instructions here:

https://www.nomachine.com/AR07K00677

Send them to issues[at]nomachine[dot]com

imn
    Participant

Hi, I am facing the same problem; error 107 to connect to a unix server in my university from home. I tried to gather the logs to be sent to the said email, but I failed to find the %PROGRAMDATA%/NoMachine/var/log. The only path almost similar to be found is \NoMachine Enterprise Client\var and the only file available is nxinstall and nothing else. I am new at this. Just downloaded both No Machine I am currently using Windows 8.1. I am done with step 1 and step 2. Please assist. Thanks.

Bilbotine
    Participant

Hi imn,

%PROGRAMDATA%/NoMachine/var/log path is valid for logs obtained on server side, as it is explained in the article “How to gather debug logs for support requests” (https://www.nomachine.com/AR07K00677), section “How to gather server side logs”.

If you want to help us with debugging this issue, you have to follow the procedure explained in the “How to gather client side logs” section of the same article on the computer on which you installed NoMachine Enterprise Client and the procedure of “How to gather client side logs” on the server where you are connecting.

Please send us the logs to issues[at]nomachine[dot]com, and make sure you reference your topic title.

Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Closed because the user did not provide further feedback. Please notify us if you confirm that it is resolved or open a new topic if you have the same problem.