Error is 107 accessing work from home

Forum / NoMachine for Windows / Error is 107 accessing work from home

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    CedricPlettinx
    Participant

Dear,

I just installed NoMachine on my computer at work and am trying to access a remote network using NX.
    However, I am getting the error “error is 107: connection refused”.

I do not understand the steps that you require in order to solve this error,

but I will link a .txt file containing the information on my disrupted session.

(version 4.4.x both sides)

Kind  regards,

Cedric

kroy
    Contributor

More details about computers network are needed. This kind of error could be caused by entering the wrong IP or connection port number.

Routers supporting UPnP or NAT-PMP are configured automatically to pass connections to NoMachine.  All required information is displayed at initial screen (Welcome to NoMachine) when you launch the NoMachine GUI on the remote machine you want connect to.

Please be sure to use the correct hostname/public IP and port when you connect.

Please note also that routers not supporting UPnP or NAT-PMP and Firewalls have to be configured manually to pass traffic to port 4000 (NX protocol), 22 (SSH protocol on Linux/MacOSX) or (4022) (SSH protocol on Windows).

Article: https://www.nomachine.com/AR11L00827 can be helpful.

CedricPlettinx
    Participant

I can’t really give more details on what you are asking.
    I can only say that I am following the instructions, which are given by the institution (ESRF), see linked file (pdf).

I also re-uploaded the log file from the session txt file

Attachments:
    Britgirl
    Participant

Hi, I have removed your pdf because it contained sensitive data. Please make sure that host, protocol and port number have been entered correctly according to those instructions (host name, ssh as protocol…). I strongly suggest you contact ESRF’s administrator for the server. They could open a ticket with our support team directly.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic was marked as solved, you can't post.