I changed laptops this week and on my “new” Dell Latitude Libreoffice has stopped rendering. I remotely access this laptop with the latest free NoMachine version. When the lid of the laptop is closed there are no characters added while typing remotely. After opening the lid, instantly all the characters I typed are remotely visible. The Windows 10 settings of the Dell laptop is that nothing changes when the lid is closed.
Word is rendering perfectly fine. On my previous laptop, also with the latest free NoMachine version, the rendering was also fine.
I tried to change the NoMachine server settings (codec etc) on the Dell, but the problem stays.
It also doesn’t make a difference whether I view from a NoMachine client on another Windows PC or on a another Linux PC