In the past, when i logged on to NoMachine, i would be able to view the same screen that i saw when i was at the physical desktop. Now suddenly, that seems to have changed and i am not sure whether i have changed something or the product has changed. (It may be a feature, to allow multiple sessions) but i want to just be able to see the physical desktop remotely. Could someone please help me get back to the old behavior? Thank you!
– NoMachine product and version on local and remote machine (free version, Workstation, etc).
NoMachine free 6.12.3, Ubuntu 20.04 on both host and guest
– Whether the problem arises connecting to a physical or a virtual display.
– Connecting to physical display
– Remote and local Windows/Mac/Linux version (Windows XP/7/8, OS X 10.x, Ubuntu xyz, Mint x.y, etc.).
Ubuntu 20.04 on both host and guest
– If on Linux, desktop version (GNOME. KDE, whatever) on client and on server.
GNOME on both client and server