Multi separate session on Windows Server 2019

Forum / NoMachine for Windows / Multi separate session on Windows Server 2019

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    marian
    Participant

Hello

Please let me know if is possible to have separate session for each local user created in Windows Server 2019. The idea is to have a Graphic Workstation where 3 persons/users should have separate sessions.

For the moment  I was able only to access / see the active session when I’m connected with any local user. So all the connected user will share the same session…

Also I was not able to adapt the resolution to the client device values (on host i 1920 x 1080 and on client should be 4K)…. For this I’m not sure if it’s possible to up-scaling the streaming ….

I’m using now:

NoMachine Enterprise Trail Version:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600

GPU:  Nvidia RTX 2060 Super

Thank you,

MT

Britgirl
    Participant

The idea is to have a Graphic Workstation where 3 persons/users should have separate sessions.

NoMachine Windows products offer remote access to the physical desktop of the remote host. I.e all users connecting will see the same desktop.Having 3 separate sessions for 2 users is possible with any of the Terminal Server for Linux products.

When connecting to the physical desktop, the maximum resolution you can get is the maximum resolution supported by the remote graphics card (not what is on the connecting client).

Cannot resize the remote screen to my local monitor’s resolution
    https://www.nomachine.com/AR02M00836

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic was marked as solved, you can't post.