NoMachine freezing on Windows Servers 2016?

Forum / NoMachine for Windows / NoMachine freezing on Windows Servers 2016?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mindracer
    Participant

Hello,

Been using NoMachine for a while, but since 6.3.6 and the latest version, NoMachine freezes on Windows Server 2016.  It’s happened on two different servers.  Even on the host server, the Windows desktop hangs.  I’ve had to force power cycle the server  Even upgraded to 6.4 and it did the same thing.

I also did an A/B test, one server I switched to remote desktop for the last two weeks, and the other kept NoMachine.  No more freezing/hanging on the first one, and it continues in the second.  Now I have no choice to take off NoMachine from the servers. It’s too bad, I love NoMachine.

So the desktop freezes, mouse won’t work.  But on the host machine the keyboard num lock light still goes on and off, so the keyboard is still responsive even though the desktop is completely frozen.

Britgirl
    Keymaster

We were able to reproduce the issue you’re encountering and have opened a Trouble Report. There is a workaround available. Please sign up to receive notification of a fix when it becomes available. https://www.nomachine.com/TR12P09044

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic was marked as solved, you can't post.